Healthcare, Non-Profits, Businesses
Performance Consulting: Bringing to life the equation 1 + 1 > 2
We convert knowledge into meaningful action that improves your bottom line.
We approach an engagement much like a health professional does his own patients—a comprehensive evaluation, and differential diagnosis (what are the issues, and what is causing them) followed by an individualized treatment plan which addresses the causes of the ailments discovered, not just the symptoms, (comprehensive proposal with recommendations and action plan), and identification of the expected outcome (results) within a specified timeframe (achieved by when).
Like a health professional, we want a relationship with our client that endures over time, and brings value to them throughout. With Performance Consulting, we build in the accountability for the successful implementation of the recommendations we make. Our approach ensures our recommendations are customized to fit your organization, culture and situation while taking into account the challenges that may be encountered. We recognize that people ultimately drive the emotional and financial costs of implementing any new program or system, and if they are not supported through the change, they will cause delay and possible derailment of the initiative. In health care terms, we focus on treatment compliance.
We want you to measure the ROI of our engagement. At the outset, we will estimate with you what the desired targets or outcomes are, and the time frame for achieving them. We will then regularly report to you our progress, and together will modify our approach as necessary to meet those targets.
The following questions will help you to determine if our services will benefit your organization.
Health Care Professions:
- Are your patients satisfied so that they refer their friends to you?
- What’s your vision for your practice?
- Is your staff turnover rate preventing you from getting a raise?
- Are you constantly fielding staff complaints?
- Is your staff happy to be at work? Helpful and friendly to everyone?
- Is one of your partner’s behaviors sabotaging the success of your practice?
- Are you working in your practice or on your practice?
- Do you spend all your time “putting out fires?”
- Is your employee turnover rate eroding your profit margin?
- Does your human resources staff deal constantly with staff complaints?
- Do you look around you and wonder what’s next?
- Do you have a succession plan to carry your organization forward?
- Does territorialism between your departments prevent collaboration and compromise results?
- Is your culture conflict avoidant?
Given today’s tumultuous and challenging times, it is sometimes difficult to have 1 + 1 = 2. We guarantee that working with us, you will obtain and sustain results so that for you and your business, 1 + 1 > 2.
Our Performance Consulting Clients Include:
- Physicians to Women
- Lawrence Companies
- Physicians to Children
- Wytheville Community Hospital
- Rainwater Management Solutions